You are free to do the following without permission from Purposeful Singleness:
- Link to this site or any specific post on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post or article on Purposeful Singleness.
- Print off posts or articles and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own organization.
- Print Purposeful Singleness posts or articles in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© Purposeful Singleness. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.singleness.org.”
You must have express written permission from Purposeful Singleness to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of this content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
Purposeful Singleness does not permit the re-posting of posts or articles in their entirety. In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest writers retain the copyright to the posts and articles they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. We cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.