PURPOSEFUL SINGLENESS is dedicated to providing inspiration, encouragement, and support for Christian singles who may or may not feel called to singleness, but who desire to live purposeful lives for Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
that the Bible was inspired by God and is His holy, infallible, authoritative and final Word for us, revealing:
- that there is only one God, eternally existing as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- that Jesus Christ is God’s sinless Son, was born of a virgin, died and rose again from the dead, ascended to heaven, and will some day return again to gather His people who have accepted Him by faith as their Saviour and Lord;
- that God created people in His image, to have eternal life through Jesus Christ;
- that although all people have sinned, resulting in the just condemnation of eternal separation from Him, that God has made salvation from this eternal damnation possible through Jesus Christ’s death on the cross and His resurrection from the dead;
- that our acceptance of His salvation; our repentance from sin; and our faith, love and obedience to Him are vital responses to God’s initiative of grace towards us;
- that God desires all people to receive this salvation;
- and that the Holy Spirit’s power is demonstrated in and through us by His enabling us to fulfill His purposes and accomplish Christ’s last commandment,
“…Go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).